FEED ME FRIDAY: EP# 02 VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP CHICKPEA COOKIES WITH CASSAUNDRA KELLY [VX2TV 4K]
VX2TV Food merch is available in our online store, please click the link and help support our channel: https://teespring.com/stores/vx2tv-food
Feed Me Fridays - EP# 02.
Join Playboy model Cassaundra Kelly as she bakes Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies made out of Chickpeas ... YES, you read that right ... Chickpeas! By the end of the video everybody is in love with these cookies!
There will be a new episode of Feed Me Fridays every Friday so make sure you turn on post notifications so you never miss an episode!
~VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP CHICKPEA COOKIE RECIPE~
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
• 28 oz Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
• 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
• 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar, brown sugar can be substituted
• 3/4 cup Oat flour
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• 3/4 cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350*F and line a cookie pan with parchment paper
2. Blend chickpeas, coconut oil and vanilla extract until relatively smooth
3. Add oat flour, salt, baking soda and apple cider vinegar; blend until smooth
4. Add in chocolate chips
5. Form cookies on cookie sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes
Hosted by Cassaundra Kelly: https://instagram.com/cassaundrakelly
Filmed on: Canon EOS R & Panasonic G9
Video Editor: https://instagram.com/paulvenomous
Edited with: Luma Fusion
Get Luma Fusion here: https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-for-ios
Edited on: 2018 Apple iPad Pro 12.9"