FEED ME FRIDAY: EP# 04 VEGAN SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP WITH STEPHANIE LUSK [VX2TV 4K]
VX2TV Food merch is available in our online store, please click the link and help support our channel: https://teespring.com/stores/vx2tv-food
Feed Me Fridays - EP# 04.
Join Stephanie Lusk as she shares some vegan recipes with VX2TV including her homemade spinach and artichoke dip, we promise you can't even tell it's vegan!
There will be a new episode of Feed Me Fridays every Friday so make sure you turn on post notifications so you never miss an episode!
~VEGAN SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE~
Medium Silken tofu
Apple cider vinegar
Chips or Veggies to serve with
1. Cut 1 1/2" from the top of the artichoke, the spikey tips of the leaves and peel the stem, add to salted boiling water until tender, remove and cool. Remove the leaves and scrape the "meat" from the fleshy part of the petals, as well as remove the furry part on top of the heart to toss and chop the stem and heart as well.
2. Dice shallots and mince garlic with a sprinkle of salt to sauté in pan until fragrant and translucent, then add spinach until all a dark green and wilted. Put in fridge to cool and drain.
3. In food processor blend the tofu, the juice of a lemon, a splash of apple cider vinegar, small handful of nutritional yeast, a spoonful of mustard and some salt. (all to taste)
4. Add the harvested artichoke meat and drained spinach into vegan sour cream, pulse a few times to combine. Salt to taste.
5. Put in a serving dish and into the oven at medium heat until heated through.
Serve with Chips or Veggies.
Hosted by: https://www.instagram.com/officialstephanielusk/
Filmed on: Canon EOS R & Panasonic G9
Video Editor: https://instagram.com/paulvenomous
Edited with: Luma Fusion
Get Luma Fusion here: https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-for-ios
Edited on: 2018 Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
Get Storyblocks here: https://www.storyblocks.com/pricing